Wesley Housing goes beyond providing affordable housing by offering a range of supportive services for families and individuals including children, adults, seniors, and people with disabilities. In fact, the Stewards of Affordable Housing for the Future (SAHF) has recognized Wesley Housing as a Certified Organization for Resident Engagement & Services (CORES). The certification program is designed to identify owners of multifamily affordable properties and service organizations working in multifamily affordable properties that provide resident services provision in line with a robust coordination system.
Family Programs are offered at Community Resource Centers (CRCs) located at four of Wesley's properties.
Community Resource Centers:
- Colonial Village CRC Arlington
- Lincolnia CRC Alexandria/Fairfax County
- Wexford Manor CRC Falls Church/Fairfax County
- Whitefield Commons CRC Arlington
Programs for Families
Programs for Seniors & People with Disabilities
Specialized Residential Programs
Supportive housing services are provided at Springdale House for low-income elderly or persons with disabilities; Quarry Station and Coppermine Place II Seniors Apartments for low-income seniors age 55 and older; and at two HUD 811 projects, Coppermine Place I and Wesley Agape House.
These properties are staffed with Social Services and/or Resident Programs Coordinators. The coordinators provide access to support services, offer brief counseling, develop educational and/or recreational programs, and coordinate volunteers.
Our Supportive Services team partners with many local organizations:
- Brain Injury Services – provide Case Management Services, staff consultation
- Fairfax County Library ACCESS Services
- Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care
- N.E.N. Supportive Home Health Services
- Beltone Hearing Care Center
- Meals on Wheels
- Our Daily Bread
- Reston Interfaith
- Fairfax County Coordinated Services