MAKE A DONATION
Your financial support helps Wesley Housing maintain, acquire, and build new communities to provide supportive services and a place to call home to low- and moderate-income families, seniors, and individuals with disabilities across metro Washington, D.C. Our residents thank you for your generous gifts.
- You can ensure the future of our work by including us in your estate planning. Planned giving is a way to leave money or assets to Wesley Housing at death or to invest money so that you receive benefits during your lifetime and bequeath the remaining funds to our organization.
- Double your donation by utilizing your company’s matching gift program. Wesley Housing can help you navigate the necessary paperwork.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Wesley Housing whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know - same products, same prices, same service!
- Use goodsearch.com as your search engine as an easy way to help raise money for Wesley Housing. It's powered by Yahoo so you get great search results! Select Wesley as your cause, and every time you search or make an online purchase at one of their partner merchants, GoodSearch will make a donation to us.
- DAF Direct makes it easier to support your favorite charities by giving directly from your donor-advised fund. A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a centralized charitable account. It allows charitably-inclined individual, families and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock and in some case, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.