MAKE A DONATION
Thank you for restoring hope to low- and moderate-income families and individuals. Your financial support helps Wesley Housing acquire and build new properties, meet its current operating expenses, and provide supportive services programs for families in need. Your generous gift will give homes to low- and moderate-income families, seniors, and individuals with disabilities in the Washington, D.C. region.
- Make check payable to: Wesley Housing
- Mail to: 5515 Cherokee Avenue, Suite 200 Alexandria, VA 22312
- Write “Donation” in the Memo line
- Use our Donate Now button to make an online donation.
- You can ensure the future of our work by including us in your estate planning. Planned giving is a way to leave money or assets to Wesley Housing at death or to invest money so that you receive benefits during your lifetime and bequeath the remaining funds to our organization.
- Double your donation by utilizing your company’s matching gift program. Wesley Housing can help you navigate the necessary paperwork.
WORK PLACE GIVING DESTINATIONS
- 8989: United Way of the National Capital Area Campaign
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Wesley Housing whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know - same products, same prices, same service!
- Use goodsearch.com as your search engine as an easy way to help raise money for Wesley Housing. It's powered by Yahoo so you get great search results! Select Wesley as your cause, and every time you search or make an online purchase at one of their partner merchants, GoodSearch will make a donation to us.
- DAF Direct makes it easier to support your favorite charities by giving directly from your donor-advised fund. A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a centralized charitable account. It allows charitably-inclined individual, families and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock and in some case, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.